Shibori Felt by Bernice Mitchell

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Felting workshops 2021 with Bernice Mitchell

 Hi everyone, I have been flat out with our Taranaki Fibreworks Exhibition lately plus other things, but I plan to offer some workshops in 2021, perhaps march to May, here in Taranaki. 

We have a great venue at Eltham Presbyterian Campsite,  offering both accommodation and large hall, where we've run several workshops before.

I hoped to have everything sorted to post about workshops now but family happenings have come up (such as Napier flooding of my daughter's property) so I can't put the full info yet, but I thought I'd put some things out there to see if people are interested.

With accommodation onsite we can easily do 2 days or even 3

I thought sleeveless tops and or tunics might be something fun to do, I don't have pics on laptop right now but will add later.

Or an embellished waistcoat like I'm wearing and the black and red one

Or the silk painted Floral Art wrap/wall art

Or for single days, the Felt to Dye painted scarf  as in photo below with me, floral Art scarf, or Ruffled scarf as in photos below

 or even make 2 nuno felted silk scarves, one of which we can do a Botanical Print/dye on and while we wait for that to cook and cool we make the second scarf to take home 2 scarves in one day!

 Interested?

email me at heartfeltbernice@gmail.com













No comments:

Post a Comment