Shibori Felt by Bernice Mitchell

Thursday 21 October 2021

Hat Blocks

 Barry Harding is retiring from his woodcraft work and has asked me to continue to provide the same service to all the people that require wooden hat blocks.  He has asked me to convey to all those craft people who have ordered hat blocks over the years a huge thank you and to wish them many more years of hat making.

My name is Paul Dangerfield and I live at 7 Spinnaker Drive, Flagstaff, Hamilton 3210.  My email address is pedangerfield@gmail.com and phone numbers are 07 853 2259 and 027 453 8690.

I will try and provide the same good services as Barry has.  My charges are:

               Round Hat Blocks $75

Oval Hat Blocks $145  and

Hat Stands a base for the hat block which allows the block to rotate (it will fit any blocks made by me) $50,

 plus courier costs to your address.

If it is convenient for you, then your items can be collected from my address

Please email me with your request indicating the size required (normally the circumference) and any other requirements you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment