Shibori Felt by Bernice Mitchell

Monday 3 September 2018

it seems email has been disabled on the blog

sorry that you no longer receive emails when new posts are up.
This is completely uncontrollable by me, it's from the makers of blogspot. Everyone is complaining. I have now found I can add emails and so just spent more than half an hour trying to figure this out and adding dozens of email addresses, after spending mukch time last week figuring out how to do and doing a trial with 10 addresses of feltmakers I know.
Today I find, after said addition of dozens of email addresses, I MAY ONLY have 10 email addresses. So sorry, so frustrating!
Please just keep an eye on the blog for new info, I'll hopefully get some stories up soon, I've been super busy with Creative Fibre Taranaki retreat and exhibition and market.
Check out the fabulous exhibition at the Percy Thomson Gallery Stratford, http://www.percythomsongallery.org.nz/


No comments:

Post a Comment